You may apply for any of the scholarships for which you meet the requirements and wish to be considered. Priority of applicants will go to Whirly-Girls who:
You must provide a separate essay for each scholarship for which you wish to be considered.
Please download the essay questions and return it/them to the scholarship committee at firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to submit them by the scholarship deadline.
Winners will be notified by email and are requested to attend the Whirly-Girl Scholarship Awards Banquet at HELI-EXPO, which is usually in early March.
* If you prefer to receive a paper copy of the application and mail it to the scholarship committee, email us.
Essays are REQUIRED for every scholarship for which you are applying. The essay questions are listed here and are available for download in Word format on the Scholarship page during scholarship season. These essays may then be uploaded to the online scholarship application, or emailed to the scholarship committee.
The essay questions are as follows:
1. Why do you want this specific scholarship?
2. Give an in depth description of how you intend to utilize this scholarship.
3. What are your career goals in the helicopter industry and how will this scholarship help you achieve them?
4. Please explain why you believe you are eligible for this scholarship and how you meet the requirements specified for this scholarship.
Complete by October 1st, end of business (eastern standard time), and