Become a Whirly-Girl
- Membership is open to any woman holding a helicopter rating.
- Non-refundable initial fees (including first year’s dues): $75.00 (US)
- Annual Dues: $50 (US)
- Lifetime membership: one-time fee of $1200 (US)
- A lifetime Whirly-Girl membership number.
- A Whirly-Girl necklace charm.
- A Whirly-Girl membership badge with your Whirly-Girl number engraved on it.
- The quarterly newsletter, Collective Pitch.
- Qualification to apply for scholarships.
- Access to the Members-Only page of the Whirly-Girls website that includes job postings, an updated membership roster for networking, and message boards.
How to Join
- Fill out the membership application (below).
- We prefer to receive files electronically rather than hard copy unless you are unable to have things scanned.
- Attach a photocopy of your signed/dated pilot certificate(s).
- To pay online click on the Donations and Dues link, and make payment via PayPal (ignore requirement for membership number) or credit card. Or you may attach a check (USA only) or money order in US Funds for the $75 non-refundable application fee, and include it with your mailed application. You may also include your VISA or MasterCard information on your application in the space provided.
- Please email a digital picture as a jpeg to firstname.lastname@example.org or, if you can't email your picture, please send an original photo printed on photographic paper with your application. Low resolution photos printed on regular paper will not be accepted.
You can download the application as a Microsoft Word file. Please type your information into the form and email the file to email@example.com.
Email your application (preferred) or send completed application, copy of license, photo and fees to:
Deb Sawyer, WG #388 firstname.lastname@example.org
4617 Gilronan Ct.
Palm Harbor, FL 34685
Become a Whirly-Girl Auxiliary Member
Interested in supporting this organization, though you're not a female helicopter pilot or are a female student helicopter pilot? You qualify to join our Whirly-Girls Auxiliary which exists to provide financial, professional and enthusiastic support to the Whirly-Girls. Download your application here as a Microsoft Word file. Please type your information into the form and email it to email@example.com.
To pay online click on the Donations and Dues link and make payment via PayPal or credit card. Or you may attach a check (USA only) or money order in US Funds for the $25 non-refundable application fee, and include it with your mailed application. You may also include your VISA or MasterCard information on your application in the space provided.
Membership in the Auxiliary also gets you a subscription to our newsletter, The Collective Pitch, so you can stay connected with our activities and membership.