The following companies are listed for information purposes only. Many of these companies employ women helicopter pilots. Please contact the company directly for up to date qualifications and job openings.
For more exclusive jobs, log on to our Members Only pages.
General Job Hunting Sites:
General Information (Salary Scale, Sample Resumes):
Frequent Employers of Helicopter Pilots:
- Air Center Helicopters Ft. Worth, Texas
- Air Logistics of Alaska Fairbanks, Alaska
- Air Methods Englewood, Colorado.
- Columbia Helicopters Portland, Oregon
Kristy Elson - Personnel Assistant
P.O. Box 3500, Portland, OR 97208
Phone: 503 678-1222; Fax: 503 678-5841
- Chesapeake Bay Helicopters Chesapeake Bay, Virginia
- ERA Helicopters, LLC, Lake Charles, Louisiana
- Papillon Helicopters Tours in Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon
- PHI, Inc. Lafayette, Louisiana
Commercial Rotorcraft license w/instrument rating
1,000 hours PIC in helicopters preferred
Must have current Class II Medical and be eligible to work in the US.
- Reach Helicopters, Emergency Medical Services
3000 hours total helicopter time
1500 hours helicopter PIC
500 hours night experience
200 hours IFR experience (100 hours preferred for VFR position)
Commercial instrument helicopter rating
Must currently meet and maintain duty weight of less than 205 LBS (body weight plus uniform/equipment).
Preferred: EMS and FAR 135 experience, ATP rating, NVG, SPIFR experience in a complex helicopter.
To view current openings and to apply online, go to our website at www.REACHair.com and click on the “Join Our Team” link. For inquiries or to find out more information, contact Aviation Recruiter.
- URS Fort Rucker is proud to be a member of the Army Aviation Team and is committed to providing the finest in aviation training.
- U.S Customs
Contact: Laura Goldsberry
- U.S Department of the Interior
Office of Aircraft Services
741 Airport Way
Boise, ID 83705
Photo by Dan Magna, Courtesy of Vertical Magazine.